Design Assistant, Woven/Outerwear
Ansök senast: 2018-06-07
- Tillsvidareanställning • Heltid
Indiska is a Swedish lifestyle brand, established in 1901 and offering fashion, home furniture and decor with a unique mix of the Indian heritage and Scandinavian simplicity. We have 75 stores in our network in Sweden, Norway, FInland, Iceland and Germany as well as a shop online.
Indiska is amidst a transformational journey where we are bringing our customer offer and brand to the next level. As an employee it sets a high bar in terms of flexibility, entrepreneurship and great drive. Are you a interested in fashion with a passion for making a difference? Then you will fit right in with us!
We are searching for a new Design assistant to our Woven/Outerwear department
Your main task as design assistant at Indiska is to, together with your team, create and develop new commercial products that will suit our customers and target groups in our future collections. Your main responsibility is to assist the designer in the development process for new products and collections and to make sure that we fulfil our future visions and goals.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Create, develop and update sketches for new collections and products
• Assist with planning and building of the new range of products
• Update sketches, color maps and material for presentations
• Follow up on sales in store and online
• Be responsible for making updates in the collection overviews of sales
We are looking for someone with
• A minimum of BA qualification in design or equivalent
• Awesome skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and within pattern making
• Good skills in collection- and color coordination as well as in visual communication
• Has a good sense for print, color, material, details and the “whole picture”
• Professional knowledge in coordination of a collection
Who are you?
• A person who is used to make your own decisions and to prioritize & organize your work
• Someone who understands Indiska’s target customers
• Driven by the goal to create the best products for our target customers
• Has good communication skills
• Driven and result oriented as a person
• Creative, visionary and enjoys teamwork
• A positive team player with the ability to identify opportunities and act upon them!
Does this sound like your kind of challenge?
We can offer you a full time job for 1 year at our head office in Stockholm. We are looking forward to receive your application in Swedish or in English, consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio! Hurry up – interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.